Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Ezissi had their white wedding in Lagos on October 15th.
Few days to my big day, my lips got burnt, the makeup artist I contacted and booked months ago bailed on me, my jewelry got lost in transit, my first reception dress got ruined, the spirit of fear hovered around, The second reception dress got delivered n didn't fit...
My tiara was replaced with a less attractive one compared to d one that was lost (or so I tot). A day to my wedding and I was going upandan. Hubby's clothes came in last min and had to be drycleaned.. Brother needed cloth sorting, My reception dress needed a truck load of adjustments, my office needed to be fully operational to achieve d perfect reception dress cos sending it back to d maker didn't work for me. Contacted a new makeup artist... But at that point, I cudnt be bothered anymore ABOUT how I looked or how d day went after all d very annoying n irritating setbacks livn me too upset half d time, cranky n stressed...... But LOOK AT GOD!!!!!!!!!! He Perfects it at His Own Time
See Pictures Below:
- Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu's wife, Maureen, sweet wedding anniversary letter + Exes Serena Williams & Common Get Candid With Each Other About Body Image, Race & Rena’s Legacy
- STAR TRACKS |Kelly Rowland, Rihanna, Bonang Matheba, Ken Erics, Gabriel Afolayan,Yvonne Nelson, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Drake & More...
Latest from Amaka
- PHOTOS: 20th Anniversary Celebration of "Love Jones"+The ‘Power’ Premiere In D.C
- Meet Nigerians Elected Into the UK Parliament
- Ariana Grande to get honorary citizenship of Manchester + Tinashe’s Colorism Comments Land The Singer In Hot Water
- Hate crime reports increase slightly in Canada
- Six dead and dozens missing as massive blaze 'sparked by faulty fridge' engulfs 27-storey tower block in just 15 minutes