YouTuber, Austin Jones 24, was arrested was arrested Monday night on child pornography charges.
Jones, was taken into custody by federal authorities at his suburban Chicago home on Monday. He is charged with two federal counts of producing child pornography. According to Joseph Fitzpatrick, an assistant U.S. attorney in the Northern District of Illinois, Jones is accused of having underage girls “prove” how big of a fan they are by sending him pornographic videos of themselves. In the summers of 2016 and 2017, federal officials allege, Jones had two underage girls send him multiple inappropriate videos over social media. The first victim sent Jones videos in August 2016 while the second was in contact with the singer in May 2017, according to authorities.
Jones remains in custody and is set to appear in court for a detention hearing on Wednesday,
Fitzpatrick says. If convicted, Jones could spend 15 years behind bars.
Last modified onWednesday, 14 June 2017 18:41
Latest from Nathan
- 'Real sun-tan' drug could prevent cancer
- BTS FLICKS| The Wedding Party 2 featuring ;Patience Ozokwor, Sola Sobowale, Adesua Etomi, RMD, Iretiola Doyle & More...
- Gabourey Sidibe Calls Out Chanel Store: Just because I’m black doesn’t mean I can’t afford anything.
- Emmanuel Macron becomes France's youngest president
- Jordan removes marriage loophole for rapists